Bethesda accepts many insurance plans including most managed care plans. If you have any questions regarding whether or not your insurance plan is accepted, please call our Admitting Department at (561) 737-7733, ext. 84635.
HMO = Health Management Organization
PPO = Preferred Provider Organization
POS = Point of Service Plan
W/C = Workers' Compensation Plan
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna US Healthcare HMO, PPO/POS, Medicare
- All Florida PPO
- American Heritage Life PPO
- AmeriChoice Medicaid
- Amerigroup HMO Commercial/Medicaid
- Avalon Healthcare HMO
- AvMed Health Plan HMO, &PPO
- Beech Street/Capp Care PPO, W/C
- BCBS (Indemnity)/PHS
- BCBS Advantage 65
- BCBS Network Blue
- BCBC Blue Select
- BCBS Medicare Advantage PPO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Health Options HMO
- BCBS PPC - PPO
- CappCare PPO
- Care Plus - MCR HMO
- CCN/Community Care Network PPO, Elect
- Choice Care Network
- ChoiceNet/Olympus Managed Health Care PPO
- Cigna Health Plan HMO, PPO
- Corvel W/C
- Dimension - PPO, W/C
- Dimension - Medicare & Medicare-Select
- Dominion HealthNet PPO
- Evolutions HealthCare Systems PPO, W/C (Formerly Guardian Resources)
- First Health Network PPO, & Work Comp
- Florida Health Alliance PPO
- Florida Health Choice PPO & PPO Select
- Florida Net Pass (Medicaid)
- Focus Healthcare Management PPO - Workers Comp
- Freedom Health HMO, Medicare & Medicaid
- Galaxy Health Network • Global Health Network, Corp.
- Global Excel Management, Inc.
- Great West Healthcare HMO, PPO
- (formerly One Health Plan of FL, Inc.)
- HealthEase HMO Medicaid
- Healthy Palm Beaches HMO, VITA Health & Medicaid (PHP)
- Humana Health Care Plans HMO, PPO, Medicare, Medicare Advantage PPO & W/C
- Hygea PPO Network, Inc.
- Integrated Health Plan, Inc.
- Integrated Health Network
- Managed Care of America, PPO
- Molina Healthcare (Medicaid PSN & MCR HMO)
- Neighborhood Health Partnership
- Novaeon Corp. W/C
- Palm Beach County Health Care District
- Pediatric Associates PSN (Medicaid PSN)
- Prestige Health Choice
- Private Healthcare Systems PPO
- Providers Plus, Inc. PPO
- QRS Managed Care Services PPO W/C (Formerly Vincam)
- SouthCare PPO
- Sunshine State Health Plan - Medicaid
- Total Health Choice HMO
- Tour+Med Assistance, Inc.
- Tricare (Humana Military)
- United Healthcare PPO/POS, HMO, PLUS, Medicaid & Medicare, W/C
- United Healthcare Medicare Select (AARP)
- United Healthcare Medicare (Secure Horizons)
- Universal Healthcare HMO, Medicare & Medicaid
- Coventry/VISTA Health Plan HMO, Medicare & Medicaid (formerly HIP/Beacon)
- Coventry/VISTA South Florida HMO, PPO, MD, MCR (formerly Foundation Health)
- WeCare Health Plans (Medicaid)
- Well Care HMO & Medicaid
Bethesda may accept additional plans not listed above, including certain Indemnity Plans. If your plan is not listed, please contact Admitting at the telephone number listed above to determine if your plan is accepted.
Note: The above hospital agreements include the following off-site hospital facilities:
- Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy at the Boynton Beach YMCA.
- Physical, Occupational, Speech & Audiology Therapy as well as Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation are available at Bethesda Health City under the same hospital contracts.
Please note that the above list applies to all contracted "Covered Services". Outpatient Exceptions may include: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy and High dollar diagnostic testing, which may utilize contracted Networks. If you should have any questions, please contact the Managed Care Office at 561-364-3100.
Florida Department of Financial Services - www.fldfs.com
The Florida Department of Financial Services website offers an insurance company search which provides listing of all licensed insurance carriers in Florida. The site provides detailed information on each plan according to the user's specifications and also provides a direct link to the insurance plan for further information.
Medicare - www.medicare.gov
Medicare offers a number of valuable online tools for patients including:
- Hospital Compare - allows the patient to compare services offered by area hospitals as determined by the user's specifications.
- Medicare Health Plan Options - allows the patient to compare the area plans that offer Medicare coverage along with the cost and benefits of each plan.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Card - provides information on the new Prescription Drug Card program under Medicare.
- Search for a Doctor - allows the patient to find a Medicare physician by entering specific search criteria.