The Joint Journey is an educational program for those undergoing total joint replacement. Learn what to expect before, during and after your surgery so you can be prepared every step of the way.
- Receive a preview of your hospital experience
- Get tips on what to bring with you to the hospital
- Learn how you can help your caretakers control your pain
- Find out more about what to expect during physical therapy
- Have all your questions answered by a Registered Nurse
- 1st and 3rd Monday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Bethesda Heart Hospital - 3rd Floor Conference Room 1
- 2nd Tuesday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Bethesda Hospital West - Education Conference Room.
Ask your doctor if it will help you prepare for surgery to regain your quality of life.
This class is FREE but registration is required.
For more information or to register, call 561-737-7733, ext. 84381.