Read our Fall 2014 issue of Bethesda Life - click here.
In this issue:
- "Genetically Inclined" - A new program identifies patients at risk for an inherited gene mutation
- "Building the Future of Medicine" - Bethesda Health embarks on a new journey with Graduate Medical Education
- "Keeping Up the Pace" - Pacemaker technology lets patients receive future MRIs
- "Leave a Legacy of Healing" - There are many ways to support the Bethesda Hospital Foundation
- "Grace in Action" - The Bethesda Center for Women and Children touches the lives of its patients